CISF Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 540 Head Constable & ASI Posts | Central Industrial Security Force has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable. The application process for Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment will be started from 26 September. Candidates will be able to apply successfully till October 25, the last date for submission of application form. Interested candidates can apply for Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable Recruitment through online mode by visiting the official website www.cisfrectt.in.
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up 540 Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector vacancies out of which 122 vacancies are for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and 418 vacancies are for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial).
Total Posts: 540 Posts
Name of the Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial) : 418 Positions
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) : 122 Positions
Eligibility criteria for CISF Recruitment 2022
- Up-and-comers ought to have gotten through twelfth class from a perceived board or college. For subtleties, it is encouraged to painstakingly wear the authority notice.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Competitors will be chosen based on their presentation in Actual Productivity Test followed by Report Confirmation, Composed Test and Ability Test.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Only those candidates will be selected for these posts, whose age is between 18 years to 25 years. There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Salary
- ASI Stenographer – Pay Level – 5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300/-)
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100/-)
- To apply for the posts, candidates will have to pay Rs 100 as application fee. No fee for SC, ST, Women and Divyang.
How to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website www.cisfrectt.in
- Register and proceed with the application process
- Fill the application form, pay the fee and upload the documents
- Submit the form and take a print out for future use.
- Last Date to Apply : 25.10.2022
|Apply Online||Click Here|